These 5 third base dating tips in this article will help any man make successful physical contact with a new lady without sexual intercourse. At this point of your relationship, you should be confident enough to take things to the next level with your lady that will get her to do more than just kiss you.
- Arrange a date. One of the first third base dating tips is plan a date just like any other. However, this time around you want it to be special, so offer to take her out for a romantic dinner or a night at your place cooking a wonderful meal, which makes it more special.
- Compliment her qualities. At this point, you two should have discovered some things you like about each other's personalities; compliment not only her looks, but what makes her an awesome person. These are one of the things you need to express before indulging in third base pleasures.
- Ask her how she feels about you. You are you drawn to her physical attraction and what makes her a great woman. Now it’s time to find out what she likes about you. You want the attraction to go both ways so it makes it easier to get to third base.
- Make sure the mood is right. Say and do the right things and chances are your opportunity in hitting third base will be high. As stated in the first tip, have a romantic evening so things will go smoothly. Have a little fun–dance, sing, have a few drinks and just enjoy the night together and everything most likely will fall into place.
- Go for it. If you find yourselves locking eyes, it's the perfect time to lock lips, touch each other and slowly remove one item of clothing at a time. Now your heavy make out session will lead to third base.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.