When it comes to sex everyone should know the 5 tips for achieving G spot orgasms through sex. In case you haven't been listening for the past 30 years or so, the G spot is the spot inside a woman's vagina that can give her longer and more intense orgasms. In order to achieve G spot orgasms though sex you must first know where to locate the G spot. To find the G spot begin by inserting your finger into the vagina about 2 inches or so. On the top vaginal wall you will fell a rough patch of tissue. This is the G spot.
- Depth perception. Size has been an issue with men since the beginning of time. "The bigger, the better" was the motto. However, when it comes to achieving a G spot orgasm that is not the case. Since the G spot is only 2 inches inside the vagina if your penis is too big it will glide right past.
- The angle. When angling to hit the G spot think up. Most sex positions don't have the angle needed to hit the G spot. Positions such as the Magic mountain and the Seated Wheelbarrow offer a better angle for G spot stimulation.
- Hard or Soft. When it comes to a G spot orgasm, hard and faster is often the best combination to achieve your orgasmic goal. The steady rhythm against the G spot is the secret to a successful orgasm.
- Don't forget. Just because you are focusing on a G spot orgasm, don't neglect her other parts. The are still just as important for her to reach an orgasms as they were before you found her G spot.
- Don't stop. Once you have the right rhythm going for her to reach a G spot orgasm, don't stop. Keep her rocking until she cries out in unbelievable ecstasy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.