If you and your partner are sexual veterans progressing into new sexual territory, you’ll want to note down these 5 tips for advanced sex positions. You’ll reach greater depths in standing, sitting, and numerous other twisted sexual positions. If this is your goal, take a read through these tips first to make sure you and your partner are ready for the sexual challenges you’re about to come across.
- Get fit. Advanced sex positions require an advanced fitness level. You’ll be supporting your body and her body in entirely new ways that require muscle use that you may have never encountered before. Make sure you’re doing a bit of cardio and muscle training every week so that your body will be able to handle the new movements.
- Work on your flexibility. A flexible and limber body will allow you to enter her and reach her far deeper than ever before. Incorporate a daily stretching routine, even if only for a few minutes each day, so that you’ll be able to attain the most advanced sex positions. You can start by touching your toes but ultimately, you want to be able to get your head to your knees to become a true Kama Sutra master.
- Groom yourself. In the most advanced sex positions, she’s going to be seeing a lot more of you than ever before. Make sure you’ve examined every corner of your body for wayward hairs and dirt patches. Don’t forget about the space between your butt cheeks, where your legs connect with your upper body, and underneath your testicles.
- Keep going. You might not feel anything at first when you’re trying out a new advanced sex position, but just remember that it’ll take some time to get used to the novelty. Don’t give up too easily. You may feel pleasure after ten minutes of sticking it out with a certain position or maybe even the next day that you try it out.
- Laugh. When you’ve been with your partner for many years, laughing will no longer ruin the sexual mood. On the contrary, laughing means that you’re both completely relaxed with each other, which is essential to maximum sexual pleasure. If certain advanced sex positions aren’t working for you and one of you falls or feels ticklish, don’t be afraid to laugh about it. The relaxed ambiance will get both of you in place for the next round.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.