These 5 tips for amateur girlfriend sex will help prepare you for the art of lovemaking even if you’re a beginner. Amateur sex can be just as much fun and just as satisfying as sex performed by people who are very experienced. If you’re girlfriend is an amateur too, then you’ll have the pleasure and excitement of exploring these sex tips together.
- Come prepared. Bring a few condoms with you because you never know when the first one might break. Since this is amateur girlfriend sex, you might want to practice putting the condom on before you have the sex. Tips like this will prevent mistakes and save you potential embarrassment.
- Masturbate before the sex. If your still an amateur at having girlfriend sex with a partner, you might get overly excited. This means that the sex probably won’t last very long. When you masturbate beforehand, you relieve some of the pressure and increase your chances of having better amateur girlfriend sex.
- Use foreplay. Before you have girlfriend sex, you need to get her prepared. If she doesn’t have adequate lubrication, the sex will likely be painful. Use your hands and tongue to stimulate her adequately. If it’s just not happening, use water-based lubrication to make sure the amateur sex is not painful.
- Find the right location. Tips for amateur girlfriend sex aren’t just about the sex itself. You also need to have the right location so you both feel comfortable. The ideal spot will be a bedroom that offers privacy for several hours. Without a bed, you might find a difficult time getting a good sexual position for the amateur sex, and without privacy, you’ll likely both feel uncomfortable and rushed.
- Let her choose the position. Amateur girlfriend sex will usually be either you on top or her on top. Some girls like to have the control of being on top for amateur sex, but your partner might prefer it if you’re on top to take the pressure off of her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.