5 Tips For Anal Sex
Who couldn’t use 5 tips for anal sex? Anal sex has become a more accepted part of people’s sex life and has therefore become more popular. There are certain things you can do to make anal sex more enjoyable for both you and your partner. Here are 5 tips to make anal sex a more pleasurable and memorable experience.
- Prevent infection. Whatever touches the anus should not touch anything else. In other words, never take your penis out of the anus and put it into the vagina. This can lead to infection and other complications. After any sort of anal play, immediately change to a new condom and wash the relevant body parts thoroughly.
- Wear a condom. Sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted through anal sex so you should wear a condom every time. Condoms can also help keep things clean by preventing fecal matter from getting on your penis.
- Use lube. The anus, unlike the vagina, is not self-lubricating. You must lubricate the anus and your penis to make the initial penetration easier and less painful for your partner. The more lube the better.
- Start out small. Often times, your penis is too big to be the first thing you insert into your partner’s anus. Insert one finger, then two, to start out. As your partner gets used to your fingers, you may want to graduate to a small dildo. Work your way up to finally putting your penis inside your partner’s anus.
- Before beginning, have your partner empty their bowels. If your partner does not do so, you may find yourself encountering a lot more fecal matter than you will find enjoyable. Having he or she empty their bowels before beginning anal sex things will be much easier and cleaner for the both of you.