5 Tips For Attracting Women
Try these 5 tips for attracting women and you’ll not only be attracting women, but attracting the right ones. You want to get the attention of women that are right for you. Avoiding the money obsessed, emotionally immature and crazy women are just as important as attracting the right women.
- Be authentic. There’s no one on the planet exactly like you. If you pretend to be someone you’re not then the women you attract will only be the ones who like that guy, not the real you.
- Be well groomed. Unless you are looking for grungy women, make an effort to shower, shave, wax, and wear decent clothes. Most women won’t be interested in someone who is not looking and smelling good.
- Be confident, not arrogant. Bragging about your job, your car, and all of your accomplishments to a woman sounds desperate. Confidence is more about body language and not needing to be the center of attention.
- Be a good listener. One of the secrets to attracting women is to master the art of listening. Listening well is rare, for both sexes, so when you do it well it will get noticed. Women will get the vibe that you are considerate, not too full of yourself, and truly interested in her.
- Be bold. Attracting women might entail taking some risks. Talk to women that you might not normally approach. Come-ons don’t work but taking a genuine interest in her and a friendly manner go a long way toward getting women to notice you.