Because 90% of the communication you do with someone is not with words, here is exactly what you need: 5 tips for attraction with body language. That’s right, most of what you say to a person is totally non verbal, so you better know what they’re saying to you, and better yet, what you are saying to them. There are some simple things you can do to make sure you are coming off as engaging and flirtatious as everyone knows you are!
What you’ll need:
- List of body language positions to accomplish
- A flirting partner to try them out on
- Open posture. Opening your body to someone is one of the best ways for attraction with body language. This demonstrates that you are interested in being engaged with someone and that you will be open and honest with them. Resist the urge to try to mask an area you may not be happy with by covering it with your arms or crossing your legs. This will come off like a closed body position and is much less attractive than something you may be self conscious about but that no one else will ever notice.
- Leaning in. Leaning into the person you are with is a perfect method of attraction with body language, because it allows you to demonstrate not just that you want to be with that person and you’re interested in what they’re saying, but also that you’d like to get closer. Leaning into someone serves a practical purpose of being able to hear them better or talk in a quieter tone to them, but it also gives a subconscious method that you would like to get closer to them physically.
- Mimicking. Mimicking is an easy thing you can do to put the person you are with at ease with you. This says to the person that you are similar to them and is done by adopting their same body position. If you are at a bar, and they are leaning on the bar, you can do the same. This makes it seems as though you are similar to the person you are with and is a great way of attracting with body language because it allows you to tell them that you make a good pair.
- Body Stillness. This is so simple but can be so difficult to do. This is also absolutely pivotal for attracting with body language. When you are talking to someone quiet your body, make sure you are not fidgeting or shifting your weight. This is the best way you can show someone that you are interested in what they are saying.
- Ignoring distractions. Along with body stillness, this is the other most important thing you can do for attracting with body language. When you are with someone, set your phone to silent and don’t look at it even if it buzzes. Don’t look around the room. Ignore anything else that might be going on around you to show the person that you’re with that they are the most interesting thing around in that moment.
Finding someone you actually want to attract can be challenging, but once you do, you want to make sure you are firing on all levels. Using attraction with body language is the best way to make sure that what you are saying to someone matches their impression of what you are saying.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …