5 Tips For Avoiding Premature Ejaculation
Use these 5 tips for avoiding premature ejaculation and feel more confident in bed. Premature ejaculation is a fairly common problem among men and there are several different things you can do to prevent it. In this article, we will discuss five tips for avoiding premature ejaculation that will leave you and your partner more satisfied after sex.
Things needed for avoiding premature ejaculation:
- A partner that will help
- Condom with numbing benzocaine
- Desensitizing gel
- Masturbate. Frequent masturbation is helpful in avoiding premature ejaculation for many men. On a day you plan on having sex, try to masturbate at least once approximately two to three hours beforehand.
- Partner grip. Your partner can assist you with this method of avoiding premature ejaculation. The moment you begin to feel that you are about to climax, pull out and have your partner grip the head of your penis between her thumb and index finger. She will need to apply constant pressure for 30 seconds. Resume intercourse until you begin to feel another climax approaching. Repeat the grip method several times or until you and your partner have reached a point where you are ready to climax.
- Concentration. For some men, simple visualization and concentration can work in avoiding premature ejaculation. It is a natural response to concentrate on the pleasurable feelings of sex. However, this will only speed up ejaculation. Instead of focusing on how good sex feels, concentrate on something completely unrelated. For example, concentrate on the contents of your closet or try to name all the states. In other words, focus on something entirely not sexy.
- Specialty condoms. If the above tips have not helped, there are more drastic measures you can take in avoiding premature ejaculation. Specialty condoms are sold that contain benzocaine, a numbing agent. These condoms will desensitize the sexual experience and have been reported to help men last an hour or even longer during sex.
- Desensitizing gel. If you cannot wear condoms or your partner is allergic to the material condoms are made of, consider purchasing a desensitizing gel. This gel is applied to the penis before sex and will numb the region, therefore helping you in avoiding premature ejaculation.