5 Tips For Better Sex For Couples
Following these 5 tips for better sex for couples can help a couple spice up their relationship and make the bedroom (or any other room in the house) a more fun place to be again. It is a fact that sooner or later couples will get bored in the bedroom, but it does not have to be that way. There is a way to better sex, for everyone.
- Better sex for couples begins with foreplay. Don't rush into sex. Take the time to explore each others bodies. When it comes to couples sex it is more important to take the time to make sure both parties are getting their fair share of attention, this is not just some drunken one night stand. Give each other a massage, practice oral sex on each other and make sure you have touched every part of each others bodies with both your hands and possibly even your mouths before you move on to intercourse.
- Practice role playing. Make sex fun again by playing nurse and patient. Sure, guys played that with the little girls they had crushes on when they were younger, but this is the adult version. Either can be the nurse, and it is very important to have some latex gloves. Other great ideas for role play are cops and robbers, and rock star and groupie.
- Do a strip tease. Both men and women like to see the other naked, so do a strip tease for each other. This is a great way to lead into fore play, leading to better sex for couples. Put on something sexy, put on some sexy music and take turns grooving and grinding to the beat while stripping off those useless clothes.
- Add some kink to the relationship. Invest in an arsenal of toys that can be used on each other. Find some special kinky toys for her, like vibrators, butt plugs and nipple claps. For both try hand cuffs, blind folds, flogs and feathers. Using these items for better sex for couples can also lead to some fun fore play.
- Escape from the confines of the bedroom. Sex does not need to just happen in the bedroom, especially if there are no kids or roommates involved. Enjoy the living room, bathroom or even the kitchen. The shower is a great place for couples to enjoy sex. So is the living room floor, couch and chair!