5 Tips For Better Sex Drive
5 Tips for better sex drive will consist of both you and your partner applying different techniques. The techniques will be getting use too, but consistently doing them will be beneficial for your relationship. If your sex drive has been left in a standstill, then take the initiative and do something about it.
- Remember how you looked when you two first met. Look like that all the time together. If your partner wears house clothes she will look unappealing, which will break your mood, same goes vice versa. Your sex drive will slowly begin to disappear, not because you don't find your partner attractive, but for the reason that your partner is not visually appealing. People are visual creatures we like to see things that excite us and we're curious to look. When you're lazy to fix yourself up it becomes a quality that can break relationships up. Get up each morning and shave excess hair around the body, if your partner likes hair then keep it. If you have body odor take a shower. Scents heighten your libido which will increase the drive to have sex. Don't walk around the house half naked. Although, your partner may have a nice body, people don't like the same thing or seeing the same thing over and over again.
- Everything starts with a look. Stare at your partner and do not look like a psycho while doing it. Seduce with yours eyes. Many models on cover magazines do the same, so this can be a teaching tool. You’re going to get a reaction that you want, which is your partner saying “what?” This is when you give your partner a compliment that shows you appreciate them. Touch your partner's skin while you compliment her because the skin is an organ in itself, that when touched, release an endorphin's which is the feel good hormone. Never take your partner for granted because you will not have a better sex drive if you do so.
- Be open to one another. Talk about your fantasies and things you think are taboo. Make a movie together or watch a porno together. Analyze what you saw and talk about what you like and dislike about sex. When you know about your partner's dislikes be humble about the situation and try to improve. Talk about what you want to do to your partner sexually. Have phone sex or send an e-mail expressing how you were thinking about them. An open couple is a way to have a better sex drive.
- Set the mood. Your partner may be off to work, but before that happens slip a love note inside her pocket. Call to make sure she received the note. When she returns, you should have already lit some scented candles and have a romantic song playing. Start by giving your partner a massage and cater her needs. This will promote a sense of closeness with your significant other.
- Be consistent. Don't just give your partner a compliment in a blue moon; give her two compliments a day. Run her a bath or shower when she wakes up. Be intimate for at least five days a week. Make your partner breakfast or dinner when they don't ask for it. It's the thought that counts. Implementing these techniques consistently will develop a better sex drive.