5 Tips For Breast Massaging
One way to make a woman relax and aroused in the process is learning these 5 tips for breast massaging. The breast, especially the nipples, are full of nerves that are very sensitive to touch. The slightest flick or pinch of the breast will entice her. There are also health benefits to breast massaging. Increased circulation generates nutrients to the breast promoting healthier breast tissue. So there are some really good reasons for giving her a breast massage.
- Use massage oil or breast oil. Apply a warming oil to the tips of your fingers this will stimulate the breast even more so. When you fingers become dry just add a little more of the breast oil to continue the breast massage.
- Start massage at the top of breast. With your four fingers, position them above the nipple. With circular motion begin massaging down to you reach the nipple. Not a lot of pressure is needed to massage the breast. Massage all around the nipple; this is a delicate area, be gentle.
- Two hand massage. One hand should be placed above the breast and the other hand under the breast. Grip the breast and with your thumbs one placed higher than the other, begin the kneading-like action. Squeeze and massaging the breast as you continue stroking it until you reach the center of your breast.
- Use side to side massage. One hand should be on each side of the breast. It will give the appearance of an eye. Touch your thumbs together and index fingers together. Gently begin a twisting motion as you massage the breast, moving back and forth.
- Compress breast. Position both hands on the sides of the breasts. The thumbs should rest evenly just above the breast. Apply slight pressure as you press down and massage the breast.
These breast massaging tips can be used for pure pleasure or to help your lady have healthier and perkier breast.