So, you need 5 tips for camping in the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park? Well, we're going to give you the tips you need and the best ways to fully experience your camping trip! Mainly, you want to plan ahead and have lots of fun. So, here are 5 tips for making the most of your camping trip to the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park.
- Book a spot ahead of time. The Anza-Borrego Desert State Park is a very popular spot, so it'll definitely help to book ahead of time. Try to book a spot whenever it comes to mind because if you keep delaying, chances are that you'll forget. Then, the time will come to go to the park and you'll realize that you haven't even reserved a spot yet. Also, try to reserve a time when you will be on vacation or when you know you won't have any work at that time.
- When you're there, pick a nice spot to camp. The Anza-Borrego Desert State Park is California’s largest state park, with 600,000 acres of very diverse terrain. Our recommendation is, take a hike around the area a bit until you find a nice, flat area to set up camp. Also, if possible, choose an area with lots of nice scenery. It's very refreshing to wake up to nice scenery.
- Go camping for fun! As has been previously stated, the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park is California's largest state park. Go hiking when you're camping. It's a lot of fun to go out and see nature's wonders! Don't forget to pack gear for the hike as well.
- Don't forget to pack food. Pack a lot of food for the trip. Unlike most other campsites, Anza-Borrego Desert State Park doesn't allow hunting. However, try not to pack anything that needs to be kept refrigerated, like meat. Only pack meat and things like that if you have a way to keep them cool.
- Have fun! Don't forget to have fun on the camping trip! Don't get caught up in work and other things like that. The entire point of the camping trip is to have fun and get away from all the stress of work. Go horseback riding, go hiking, do anything that'll be great fun for you and your family!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.