Learn how to increase your stamina and become a better lover with these 5 tips to control premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a very common problem in men, especially younger men. While it can be an embarrassing problem, it's important to understand that it is not only happening to you, and there are things you can do to prevent it. In this article, we will look at five tips to control premature ejaculation.
Things needed to control premature ejaculation:
- A willing partner
- Cock ring
- Time to yourself
- The ability to concentrate under pressure
- Masturbate before sex. One to two hours before you think you may have sex, you will need some time to yourself. During this time, you will want to masturbate. What happens when you masturbate before sex is that it helps relax the body and release built-up sexual tension. This is an effective way to control premature ejaculation in men of all ages.
- Get a little help from your partner. This next tip involves assistance from your partner, which is a nice way to keep her involved in the sexual activity. What you'll do is, at the moment you feel you are about to climax during sex, pull out and grasp the base of your penis tightly. Your partner can do this for you. Hold the penis, maintaining a firm grip for a count of 30 and then begin sex again. Repeat this process two to three times before allowing yourself to climax. This technique has proven to be a very effective way to control premature ejaculation.
- Distract yourself. If you have the ability to concentrate under pressure, you can try to learn to distract yourself enough to control premature ejaculation. Instead of focusing on how good sex feels, try to distract yourself with a complicated math problem, or by reciting the alphabet backwards. Try to think of anything that requires a lot of concentration, which will work to, hopefully, prolong your sexual performance.
- Desensitize. Wear a condom during sex to decrease sensitivity. This will, of course, make sex slightly less enjoyable,but it will also help to control premature ejaculation. Why don't men like to wear condoms? Because sex doesn't feel as good! That is precisely the point of wearing a condom when you are trying to learn how to last longer in bed.
- Wear a cock ring. Like a condom, a cock ring will help to desensitize the sensation during sex and help you control premature ejaculation. But there is an added bonus to wearing a cock ring; it will give you a rock hard erection. A cock ring is a soft, flexible ring that fits over the base of the penis and behind the testicles. It can only be worn for twenty to thirty minutes at a time, which is all the time you'll need to pleasure your partner and ejaculate in an adequate amount of time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
14 Movies You Must See in 2014
The cinematic calendar promises sex addicts, sexy vampires, sexy co-eds, Sundance splashes and artfully concocted big-budget fare.