5 Tips For Coping With Premature Ejaculation
If you suffer with premature ejaculation, know that you are not alone as it is a fairly common problem; use these 5 tips for coping with premature ejaculation and become more confident, more self assured, and improve your stamina. Premature ejaculation can cause feelings of inadequacy, low self esteem, and a fear of intimacy. You do NOT have to suffer! Use these 5 tips for coping with premature ejaculation and start feeling better about yourself today.
Things needed for coping with premature ejaculation:
- Numbing cream
- An understanding partner or sex toy
- Alcohol (in moderation)
5 tips for coping with premature ejaculation:
- Masturbation. One of the reasons men of all ages suffer with premature ejaculation is lack of experience or infrequent sex. One way to battle this is with frequent masturbation. If you are not opposed to pornography, you can use it as a visual aid during masturbation to get your mind (and body) accustomed to seeing attractive nude women. When coping with premature ejaculation, keep it mind that for most men, frequent masturbation will help.
- Practice the grip method. If you have a girlfriend, she can assist you with this technique. If not, purchase a sex toy that is designed to mimic the vagina. There are many authentic sex toys on the market that can be useful in this technique. How it works is, the moment you begin to feel the need to climax, pull out. Grip the head of your penis tightly between your thumb and index finger for a count of 30. If you have a partner, she can grip for you. Resume sex and repeat the grip method immediately upon feeling the need to orgasm. Repeat this several times, or until you are ready to climax.
- Alcohol. Alcohol, in moderation, can help to desensitize the sensation of sex. Coping with premature ejaculation can often cause a man to feel tense or anxious before sex, which actually makes premature ejaculation even worse. Therefore, a few drinks prior to sex can be helpful in coping with premature ejaculation.
- Wear a condom. For many men, wearing a condom is an unpleasant experience because it decreases the sensation felt during intercourse. However, when you are trying to prevent premature ejaculation, a condom is a smart idea because most men will last twice as long during sex when wearing a condom.
- Numbing cream. Coping with premature ejaculation can be much easier with the use of a numbing cream. This is a cream that is sold at most sex stores, and is effective is helping a man last a lot longer during sex. This cream will literally numb the penis and eliminate virtually all sensation. This is key in coping with premature ejaculation.