Looking for 5 tips for dating a bisexual woman? If you’re a man who finds himself with a chance to date a sexy, smart woman who goes both ways, these tips for dating a bisexual woman can help you focus on what you need to know. Read on if you're interested in learning how to approach dating a bisexual woman.
- Dating a bisexual woman could mean getting even luckier than you hope to. Seriously, if you are serious about dating a bisexual woman, wouldn’t it be best if she shared? You might still go out with her even if she only wants one man and one girlfriend who are to remain mutually exclusive, but be prepared to have two women in bed. Be prepared emotionally, and (perhaps more importantly) be prepared physically.
- Dating a bisexual woman means sharing her. At first, you might love the idea of having two women. But then again, one of them will be (most likely) more into your girlfriend than you. Besides, you might not want more than one woman, and that could mean you aren’t as prepared to share the relationship with your bisexual partner as you might assume you are. Watch your own feelings closely, especially if she asks you if you want to watch.
- Would you be able to be married to a bisexual woman? Ask yourself this before you get involved. You might think that you’re only in this for the sex, but what if it gets deeper? Be prepared emotionally for this possibility.
- Accept that the bisexual woman you’re dating will sometimes want to be with another woman instead of with you. This is nothing personal against you and it’s not a slight. Remember, she is bisexual! If you’re dating her you cannot get jealous of other women in her life.
- Share her sexuality with her instead of passively accepting it. Ogle hot gals together, look at men‘s magazines together (even if only for the photos). Talk with her about women almost as if she’s a guy friend of yours—after all, she has many of the same types of thoughts you do! The more you can share in her sexual thoughts, the more you’re sharing in her whole life, and that’s still of the utmost importance between a man and a woman.
So, dating a bisexual woman can be sexually exciting, and it can even be much deeper than that, even something that leads to a happy, lasting marriage. But you need to be prepared first, and that mostly means being honest with yourself and self-aware.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …