Just like men and women everywhere, Spanish women have certain specialties and if you are planning on dating a Spanish woman, why not take a look at the 5 tips for dating Spanish women? Spanish women are exotic and have a style of their own. Carefully read the five tips for dating Spanish women and your chances for success will be greatly increased.
- Don’t be afraid of enjoyment. Both Spanish men and women love life and live to enjoy life. Hence, do not be scared of enjoyment. Partying, late nights and good drinks are all well appreciated by Spanish women, so don’t worry about letting yourself go. Remember the song played during the wedding reception in "The Godfather"?
- Family is important. The Spanish women love their family and usually take them into every consideration. Do be considerate to her family if you are meeting them and show interest in them if she is talking about them.
- Be easy. Do not be formal or uptight. You will be considered lacking and not worthy of company. Do not be inhibited. Humor is well-received. Be generous with your laughs and tightfisted with your frowns.
- Take shrugs in your stride. The Spanish are not overly worried about too many details in life, so be prepared to meet some of your queries with shrugs from your date. It just means it is not important. The Spanish will not care too much about rules and regulations either.
- Be spare with criticisms. Spanish men and women both are proud and do not take kindly to criticism (who does?). So avoid unnecessary criticisms.
These tips for dating and may be true as far as Spanish women in general are concerned, but may not be true for all women. While dating Spanish women, it would be good to keep in mind that all women respond well to courtesy, interest and good humor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …