5 Tips For Dealing With Premature Ejaculation
If your sex life has suffered due to your lack of stamina, use these 5 tips for dealing with premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a very common problem in men, and can be caused by anxiety and stress, inexperience, infrequent sex or even some medications. Learn how to increase your staying power and use these five tips for dealing with premature ejaculation to become more confident in bed.
Things needed when dealing with premature ejaculation:
- Numbing gel
- Visualization and concentration
- A helpful partner or sex toy
- Frequent sex or masturbation
Five tips for dealing with premature ejaculation:
- Frequent sex or masturbation. Many men suffer from premature ejaculation because they either have little sexual experience or none at all. Every man endures premature ejaculation at some time in their life, and it is nothing to be ashamed of. One method you can use in dealing with premature ejaculation is to increase the amount of sex or masturbating you are currently experiencing. This will help you to recognize the sensation you feel just before you ejaculate, so that you can train your body to stop before you climax.
- Grip the penis. Once you have learned to recognize the sensation that you feel just before ejaculating, you are ready to proceed. You will need either a partner or a sexual toy when using this tip for dealing with premature ejaculation. (When using a sex toy, you'll want to find an object that closely resembles a vagina) When having sex, pull out the moment you begin to feel a climax working up. Grab the head of your penis firmly, gripping between the thumb and the index finger. Your partner can do this for you. Hold the penis, without moving or rubbing in, for a count of 30. Then, begin having sex again. Repeat this process several times until you have reached a point when you are ready to climax. In time, this exercise will prove helpful when dealing with premature ejaculation.
- Visualize and concentrate. If you have the ability to concentrate under pressure, visualization and concentration may work for you. To use this method, you will simply need to find something in the room to concentrate on during sex, or visualize something that is completely unrelated to sex. In your mind, concentrate on the names of all your teachers in school or items found at a circus or park. This will give your mind something else to concentrate on besides sex, which can be a helpful tool when dealing with premature ejaculation.
- Wear a condom. Most men avoid wearing a condom because it takes away from their enjoyment of sex. However, men that are dealing with premature ejaculation can actually benefit from wearing one during sex as it decreases sensitivity, making it easier to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Desensitizing gel. Desensitizing gel is sold at most adult stores and is highly effective for men dealing with premature ejaculation. It is applied directly to the penis, and actually numbs the area. Some men claim that with the use of desensitizing gel, they can overcome their issues with premature ejaculation and last as long as an hour before climaxing!