5 Tips Fo rGetting A Tattoo On Your Lower Back
Many guys want to know if it is okay to get a tramp stamp, so check out these 5 tips for getting a tattoo on you lower back. Lower lumber tattoos (aka "tramp stamps) aren't just for women anymore. If you are a guy considering getting a tattoo on your lower back, here are some points to consider:
- Make sure your style is permanent. If you are in High School or college, chances are you are going to be a completely different person in five to ten years than you are right now. Getting a tattoo on your lower back is making a statement about who you are. If you are still "figuring yourself out" you might really regret your tattoo later.
- Recognize the image that you are conveying. Whether you like it or not, lower back tattoos conjure up a certain stereotype. For example, when most people think about guys who have lower back tattoos, they think about guys who also go tanning and use hair product. This is fine if this is the image you are going for, but if you are on a football team or ride a motorcycle, a lower back tattoo is probably not the best look for you.
- Consider the amount of hair you have on your lower back. Since you probably don't stare at your lower back on a regular basis, you probably don't even know if it is hairy. If you have a hairy lower back and you want to get a tattoo there, you are going to need to remove the hair. You should either shave or wax your lower back before you get your tattoo.
- Do not get your horoscope sign tattooed on your lower back. This should go without saying. If there is one cliche style that will not ever be cool (ever) again, it is zodiac symbols on your lower back. It is is pretty bad if you are a girl, but it is infinitely worse if you are a guy.
- Talk it over with your friends. Getting a lower back tattoo is a big decision. If you are making a bad decision, your friends are there to tell you. If they think it is a great idea then go for it.