5 Tips On Foreplay
It seems that lots of of guys out there are looking for tips on foreplay to improve their sex life. Foreplay can turn a hum-drum sexual encounter into something really spectacular. It helps both partners get physically and mentally into the encounter. In fact, for women, foreplay isn't really an option - it's something they need to enjoy a sexual encounter. Not only that, but by extending foreplay you can make the whole encounter last longer giving the illusion that you have a lot more "staying power". If you're uncomfortable with foreplay or not sure how to start, these five tips on foreplay should get you going in the right direction.
- Start with a sensual massage. The first of our tips on foreplay is to have some massage oil on hand at all times, and surprise her by not moving right in to the erogenous zones. Instead, massage her feet, legs, upper and lower back first. Move close to erogenous zones without actually touching them, and the tension will drive her wild!
- Use a light touch. Foreplay works best when it's used to build momentum, so our next tip on foreplay tells you to start by caressing her body gently. Rub you fingertips along her neck, her ears, the curve of her hip. Try lightly touching her breasts and stomach with your lips. As the momentum builds, you can increase the action.
- Take control. Giving up all control can be a real turn on, so make her lay back while you take the reins. Slowly remove her clothes, piece by piece, kissing each inch of skin as you go. Whatever you do, just remember you're in charge! Of course, another great tip on foreplay is that you can always switch places, and let her be in charge.
- Shower or bathe together. Our next tip on foreplay involves spending some time together in a hot, soapy shower or bathe. Take turns washing each other's back, hair, or anything else that comes to mind.
- Enjoy some toys and props. Our final tip on foreplay involves the use of sex toys or other props in the bedroom. Vibrators can be used all over the body to create sexual tension. Or perhaps a little whipped cream or honey would be fun? Using your imagination is the best tip on foreplay there is.