- How To Look Mysterious And Attractive To Your Ex
- How To Tell If Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back
- 5 Things To Say To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back
- How To Get Your Hot Ex-Girlfriend Back
- How To Make Your Ex Girlfriend Want You Back
- How To Tell How Serious Your Girlfriend Is
- How To Win My Girlfriend Back
5 Tips For Getting Ex Girlfriend Back
There are 5 tips for getting an ex girlfriend back that you can try. When you break up with an ex girlfriend, you might not realize how much she meant to you until she’s gone. When this happens, you can try to get her back by implementing a few tips that have worked for others.
- Know your own feelings. Knowing how you actually feel about your ex girlfriend will help guide the process of getting her back. For example, do you like her enough to start casually dating again or are you in love with her and want to get married? Know how you feel to avoid giving her the wrong idea.
- Make initial contact. Don’t show up at her door with roses just yet. Send her an email or text message and let her know you’re thinking about her. If she answers with something equally warm or affectionate, then you have a shot at getting your ex girlfriend back. If she doesn’t, all hope might not be lost. She might just be hesitant to give you another chance. That initial contact will at least get her thinking about you.
- Give her a call. A casual phone call is the next step. Keep it light and fun for now. Show her your great personality and why she fell for you in the first place. These types of tips for getting your ex girlfriend back require patience. During the phone call, don’t confess your love. Instead, ask her out for coffee or lunch.
- Test things out. When you get together with your ex girlfriend in person, make sure she has a good time. Reminisce about the old days and make her laugh. Casually touch her arm or knee if you’re feeling chemistry. By the end of the encounter, tell her beautiful she looks and how much you’ve missed her.
- Ask her out. If the initial meeting went well, you’re ready to move onto getting your ex girlfriend back. Ask her out on an actual date and make sure it’s clear. To get your ex girlfriend back, don’t expect things to go right back to the same level they were before. You have to court her a little first and show her you’re ready to start a relationship again.
Posted on: Dec. 01, 2010