5 Tips For Getting Her Back
Going through a particularly difficult breakup may seem like torture, but this article will provide you with 5 tips for getting her back. With courage and the correct mind set, it can be easy to woo your girl back to you. If you are willing to swallow your pride and humble yourself, winning that special girl is definately within reach. While you can never be assured that you can get her back, these five tips for getting her back may dramatically increase your odds.
- Figure out where it went wrong. Even if she was the main catalyst for the break-up, the main thing you need to do is figure out where it went wrong. Whether it was infidelity, a general malaise about the relationship or even slight disagreements, you need to accept that something changed and learn from that. The easiest way to do this is replay the moment the break up happened and the events that led up to it, allowing you to give some context to the situation.
- Call her. Honestly, it is that simple. A simple talk about the break-up and your future as friends going forward may be the best possible thing for you to do. Plenty of relationships have been saved this way, and you would be surprised what an open honest dialogue would do for you as a couple. If this does not work, maybe it is time to move on to more drastic measures.
- Meet up. This is an option only to be used if the phone call has failed. Getting her back may seem impossible, but a few other options are still possible. Even the cliche "going to her place to pick up your keys" is a good time to start a dialogue. This not only offers a level of personability that a phone call does not offer, but also gives you a chance to connect on a deeper level, where body language and will play a key factor. If she is willing to meet up for coffee or drinks, that makes this process a lot easier.
- Sincerely apologize. Even if the break up was not your fault, you played some part in it. We all have faults, and putting your faults on the table will show a level of maturity that she may have been waiting for. For whatever reason, you were together, and then you broke up. Considering this, apologizing for what made the break up happen is an absolute necessity. In fact, once the first party apologizes the second party typically does as well, giving you a sense of relief and a strong foundation for the relationship moving forward.
- Reconcile. The most important part of getting her back is that if she does agree to take you back to make sure that the same mistakes are not made again. It is true that people and their inherent feelings and nuances never change, general personality faults can. If this is the case, counseling is a very viable option. If there is a true connection of love and togetherness that you feel for one another, no strings should be pulled in the effort to make the relationship work.