You are apparently thinking about getting a tattoo on your arm, but before you go and ink yourself up, read these 5 tips for getting a tattoo on your arm.
- Make sure that the tattoo you are getting is something you really want. A lot of people rush their decision and end up regretting it shortly afterward. Really think about it for awhile, and make sure it is something you would want on your body for the rest of your life. Many people who get tattoos regret it later on, especially if the tattoo is something silly like a Tweety Bird.
- Find a reputable tattooist. Ask around, and look at work on other people. Make sure it's a style you like. If you see work you like, ask for the tattoo artist's name.
- Do not drink or do any drugs before walking into the tattoo parlor. Most tattooists will not ink you if they think you are under the influence. Being under the influence will only help you make a stupid decision that you may be stuck with for life.
- Once you have the tattoo, do not, under any circumstances, itch the area. The tattoo will itch incredibly a day or so later, but you have to avoid temptation, and not scratch it. The tattooist may have recommended or even given you a cream to apply to reduce the itch.
- Lastly, once the tattoo is finished, make sure you follow the aftercare directions provided to you by the tattoo artist. Follow the directions to reduce infection or other problems.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.