Men deserve a good g-spot massage just as much as women, however it's more common for the man to have 5 tips to give her tips about male G spot massage. Firstly, you have to understand what the male g-spot is and where it is located. The male g-spot, which is also called the p-spot, is actually the prostate gland. It is accessed through the anus and is towards the bladder. Here are some tips to give her about how to give a male g-spot massage you will both enjoy.
- Make sure you're both warmed up. Being aroused and at ease greatly promotes the comfort of the man receiving the massage. It also cannot be stressed enough to take your time and enjoy yourselves.
- Be kind, use lubrication. The prostate gland is approximately two inches inside the anus towards the bladder and stomach area. Perhaps the easiest position to try at first is with the man laying on his back. Simply begin by applying pressure to the anus. This helps to relax the area and makes for easier entry. Apply lube to anything that will be entering the anus, as well as the anus itself.
- Communicate with each other. She needs to know if you like what she's doing, and if not, she needs to know what might work. Also, be open to just experimenting. It might be a good idea to go shopping beforehand and purchase a toy or two that is specially made for male g-spot massage.
- For an even more intense orgasm, try multiple forms of stimulation. Try a modified 69 which will still allows for the man to receive his g-spot massage.
- Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Giving a male g-spot massage is probably one of the more intimate sexual acts. So get comfortable and just enjoy it. Male g-spot massages lead to the most intense orgasms possible, just be sure to return the favor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …