5 Tips For Giving Good Oral Sex
The mark of a great lover is giving good oral sex, so here are 5 tips for giving good oral sex for you. Here are some ideas that you should consider. Be passionate, as this article will go into detail on how your energy converts to her being extra happy! Show her that she doesn’t know a thing about passion yet. You will show her the true meaning of ecstasy.
- The ever curious tongue is the main tool and should be used everywhere: the G spot, the anus and everywhere in between and around. Make sure that your partner is cleaned up and ready to go. Never put anything in the vagina that has been put into the anus, just don’t do it. This is your best friend when giving good oral sex.
- Don’t be afraid to give your woman a bite or nibble on her hood when giving oral sex. The hood is loose skin around the vagina. Bite the inside of her thighs; that will just make her crazy. Very lightly bite her clitoris, she will scream in pleasure.
- Move your hands around her breasts and squeeze them while giving oral sex. Squeeze the insides of her thighs and grab her butt. Rake your nails on the back of her legs and on the part her pelvis that sticks out. There are several spots that drive a woman crazy when you touch or squeeze them. Touch your partner and explore her body some of these places may surprise you!
- Pull her hair if you can grab it and pull on it! Don’t be ultra-rough on her, but don’t be a nice boy. Also, rubbing her head and scalp will turn her on, as there are a lot of nerve endings on the head. Roll her head around and rub her scalp while giving her oral sex. Now for the hard part, mix all these together and it just might be too much for her to handle!
- Some women get off with just their clitoris or their G spot or their cervix; some like the two serviced at the same time. Other girls need all three to “get off.” Find out where your girl climaxes at and work that area.
This article is a start for anyone interested in giving good oral sex. If you want to maximize your abilities, it will take experience and a lot of practice. Not every woman is the same so you will have to change things up if you change partners.