5 Tips For Giving Oral Sex
Your woman will certainly go crazy when you use these 5 tips for giving oral sex. When going down on her, keep in mind that what works on some women may not work on another. Each woman experiences different feelings and sensations when receiving oral sex. And remember, it is all about her when you bury your head in-between her legs, so be aware of her signals on what you are doing to please her and what you are doing that is not.
- Relax. This is not a test. There is no true right or wrong answer, only finding out what works and what doesn’t. Make sure your woman is relaxed. Give her a head to toe massage and melt that daily stress away before going down. It is hard for women to enjoy your tongue action when she is stressed out.
- New positions. There are many positions you can use when you are pleasuring your woman with oral sex. The most common way is the 69 position that also allows her to reciprocate oral pleasure. Another common oral sex position is the woman lying on her back with you lying between her legs. Try pulling her to the edge of the bed with you kneeling on the floor in front of her. This gives you better access and leaving her wide open for all the pleasuring she can handle.
- Toys. Throw some vibration into the mix to send her over the edge into the pleasure abyss. While your tongue is probing her honey pot, be sure to use a small vibrator around her clitoris for added stimulation.
- Investigate. Don’t ignore a single part of your woman’s body when you are giving her oral pleasure. The clitoris is a key spot in giving your woman an orgasm, but tapping into her other sensual areas can help you along. Her inner thighs and the back of her knees are both erogenous zones that can help reach the ultimate oral pleasure goal.
- Fire and ice. The sensations of hot and cold can send her senses soaring. Suck on an ice cube while giving her oral sex and then switch to drinking hot tea or coffee. The change from hot to cold will have her on sensory overload and she won’t know what to expect next.