5 Tips For Great Sex
Learn 5 tips for great sex so you’ll have thrilling sex every time. Sex is not just about the bumping and grinding. The act of having great sex is much deeper than that. You have to know the person you are in a sexual relationship with, in and out. If you are not satisfying her sexual needs than she want be able to satisfy yours and you’ll just be two sexually deprive people. Even though you are going through the motion of sex, it’s not fulfilling and you want reach the highest climax you want and deserve. What’s the point of having sex if it’s not going to be and intense orgasmic experience? Well if you follow these tips you can have great sex.
- Discuss with your partner what you want and need. Don’t expect the person you are in an intimate relationship with to know what you like; especially if you are dishonest about it. Great sex doesn’t come from faking it. Discuss with your partner what feels good to you and also ask her what excites her. If you are in a committed relationship she shouldn’t mind getting a little freaky with you.
- Get your mind and body in shape. If you are not physically fit, it’s time you to get in shape; improve your stamina. Start walking short distances until you get in better shape to do more. Leave the unhealthy foods that make you tired and sluggish alone. If you are physically and mentally out of shape your sex life is to suffer. Eat more foods that will give you energy to keep going and going. Stress can affect you mentally and decrease your sex drive. Get your physical and mental health in better shape and the reward will be great sex.
- Be more enticing. Find ways to arouse her, before making her scream your name. Wear something sexy, put on an alluring scent; tease her before you please her. Foreplay kissing, hugging, squeezing and fondling is a great way to have amazing sex.
- Be in a monogamous relationship. Being in an exclusive relationship will give you time to get to know her and know what she like and what she doesn’t like. You will feel more comfortable expressing what you like in the bedroom as well. If you are in a caring relationship you will have more interest in satisfying her and she you. The more focus the two of you are in the bedroom, the more astonishing the sex will be
- Don’t be scared to try new things. When you are not afraid to seek your sexual delights, that’s where the great sex comes from. Explore new positions, be adventuress don’t limit yourself to when and where you will have great sex.