5 Tips To Have An Orgasm Via The Male G Spot
So you want to learn 5 tips to have an orgasm via the male G Spot? Don’t worry if you’ve never experimented with your G Spot before. Finding your G Spot and having an intense orgasm will be easy as pie if you use these 5 easy tips.
- Relax. Do not panic or over think the situation. Having an orgasm via the male G Spot is not as complicated as you would think. Head to the bedroom by yourself or with a partner and get cozy. Have a glass of wine or beer and think about something erotic to get yourself in the mood.
- Find the right position. No exotic poses or pretzel like yoga moves are necessary. Most men are most comfortable lying on their side or back. Try a few positions to see what feels best.
- Use plenty of lubrication. Seriously! The last thing you want is a tear or cut that could get infected. Buy yourself a good quality water based lube made specifically for anal play, and use it liberally. Avoid oil based products and lubes that are scented or flavored.
- Find the G Spot. Fortunately finding the G Spot is much easier for men than for women. To find the right spot insert a clean, well-lubed finger an inch or two into the anus. Use a “come hither” motion to gently stimulate your G Spot, a walnut sized gland located slightly in front of the rectum.
- Less is more. More pressure does not equal more pleasure. Make sure that you are very gentle when stimulating your G Spot. Do not use any more pressure then the amount of pressure you would use to touch your eye. You can seriously hurt yourself if you use too much pressure. Soft and steady stimulation is the key to an awesome orgasm.
Use these 5 tips and you’ll be well on your way to a fabulously satisfying male G Spot orgasm. Incorporate the G Spot orgasm into your sexual repertoire right away. You will be glad you did.