5 Tips For Having Sex In The Car
You never know when you or your partner will be feeling frisky so arm yourself with these 5 tips for having sex in the car. Your reliable car is always there for you as an instant solution for unexpected hot desires. With these pointers, you can turn your four-wheeler into an intensely sexual environment anytime you feel like it.
- Space matters. It’s evolutionarily human for us to adapt to our environment, but having sex in a car can get very frustrating if it’s a small space. Maybe you can handle the missionary position for the first few minutes, but when the heat takes you to a higher level, you’ll be itching for more sexual mobility. Invest in an SUV.
- if you’re economically able to as they are spacious enough for all of your sexual needs. It’ll become your trusty mobile sex hotel.
- Choose the right brand. Men like expensive cars and women like men with expensive cars because it’s one of the best exemplars of their status and reputation. Save on foreplay with an elegant luxury vehicle or sports car. Just the impressive brand name will be hitting her hotspot.
- Put on good music. This tip has two important purposes-good music will both set the mood and cover up his moans and groans of pleasure. Passers-by will have no clue as to the passionate episode going on inside the car. Choose music that’s pleasing to the both of you. Music from live concerts is the best option because it can last as long as your steamy session.
- Park in a quiet place. Even though you’re technically doing it in a public place, generate a feeling of privacy by parking in a calm and quiet area. Drive around to find a tranquil neighborhood or a lonely section of a parking lot. Never choose crowded places like malls or busy roads if you don’t want the possibility of strangers peeking in, unless you don’t mind of course.
- Purchase polarized windows. Polarized windows prevent others from peeking into your car and are just want you need to invest in if you’re the kind of guy who frequently enjoys having naked ladies along for the ride. With polarized windows installed, you won’t have to care so much where you park. Just be careful that there aren’t any curious police officers nearby.