When you have acne scabs, use these 5 tips for healing acne scabs fast. Scabs on the face are not attractive, and can be a source embarrassment. These encrusted formation forms a valuable service by protecting the skin from germs and bacteria, which might infect the wound and cause infection. Scabs not handled properly have the potential of causing permanent scarring. However, there are methods you can use to help heal acne scabs fast and avoid having permanent scars.
Things you need to help your acne scabs heal fast.
- Mild Soap
- Antibiotic ointment
- Salicylic acid
- Do not pick your acne scars. Picking your scabs only leave the skin exposed to bacteria and possible infection, which then makes it more difficult to heal and lead to permanent scarring.
- Clean your acne scabs at least two times daily. Use mild soap and water to wash your face. Gently rub lemon juice to the scab using your fingertips. Citrus fruits such as lemon have natural ingredients that are effective in bleaching the skin and softening acne scabs. Be patient, and the acne scab will eventually fall off with no permanent scarring.
- Protect the acne scab by keeping it most. Do this by applying warm, wet compresses one to two times daily. The moistness from the warmth compresses facilitates healing by permitting your skin underneath the scab to redevelop.
- Wash your face using salicylic acid regularly. This will heal your acne scabs fast by softening the scabs, which allows the scab to come off quickly.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment to the affected area. This will keep the scab from hardening and heal the scabs fast.
Trying any of these tips will help your acne scabs heal fast. However, if you should encounter any problems, contact your health care provider for other alternatives.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.