5 Tips On How To Ask A Girl Out
Knowing these 5 tips on how to ask a girl out will make the fear of rejection less painful and process of succeeding more frequent. Men tend to shy away from women when the feeling of rejection comes to mind but using the following five tips, asking a woman out on a date will be easy. If you need more information, some of the top how to videos might also help you.
- Ask a girl out face to face. Don't do it through text, telephone call, email or rely on a friend to be the moderator. Nerves will be more obvious while having a face to face conversation but following this tip on how to ask a girl out will show confidence, maturity and make her feel special. Women are more likely to say yes when the man asking her out does it in person. If the invite comes through the phone or other electronic device, she has the opportunity to think about her answer and may consider the latter invite as impersonal and is more apt to say no.
- Hide your emotions whether excited with a positive answer or rejected after a negative response. Facial expressions give away true feelings so this is a good time to practice the proverbial poker face. If she says yes, then by all means smile and set the plans for the date. But if she says no, cover up disappointment. Smile cordially and make light conversation. This is an important tip to remember when learning how to ask a girl out.
- Have confidence when asking a girl out. Many women find confidence very sexy but be careful not to be too self confident as this could have the opposite affect on her. While most women like a man with security and self-assurance, if he is overpowering, or what some consider cocky, she may be turned off and immediately reject the date invitation.
- Remain positive when asking a girl out. This is different than having confidence because a positive attitude shows her that she could be dating a man with optimism. Women like to be around people who display upbeat personalities.
- Try to get past anxiety of being turned down. Just because a woman appears to be more refined doesn't mean she is. Never think a woman is inferior. Think of the woman as an equal even if she has the appearance, mannerism or social status that may not be peer to the man's.