5 Tips On How To Attract Women
If you're having dating woes, try these 5 tips on how to attract women. No matter who you are, there are basic strategies for how to attract women. Go beyond the superstitions and the hard work of thinking up lines, and give these five tips on how to attract women your full attention.
- Grooming matters. This doesn't mean you have to go to a salon for a manicure or anything like that. Focus on the usual basics and wash your hair daily. Soap under those pits and use deodorant. Brush those chompers morning and night, and throw in a stick of gum if you had onions on your double-cheese. If your feet get smelly, get foot powder and change your socks. Men, just wash things, and you are one step closer to attracting women. This is true for attracting women you'd like to meet, and keeping women you already have in your life coming physically close to you.
- Hold your temper. It might seem like advertising your personal power in public would get you points, but the opposite is most often true. Women have figured out that how you treat others will eventually be how you treat her. You don't have to be passive, but respectful interactions that hold off on insults and criticism will be much more attractive to a woman than letting your irritation with that underpaid cashier show.
- Smile. There is nothing more attractive to a woman than approachability and friendliness. If you can build yourself a carefree, humorous attitude with a smile to go with it, that will go further to attract a woman than building muscle in the gym.
- Don't be too perfect. There is a level of attention to your appearance that will send off a vibe of unapproachability. Be approachable by being human. Some women are attracted to that level of perfection, but most are not. Go for the numbers, guys, and relax a little. The reasoning behind this is that women and men both have imperfections that they may worry about. If you can show that you have some flaws, then women may see you as someone who will accept their quirks, too.
- Make contact. If you never make any eye contact with a woman or say hello, then even if she is attracted to you, what's the point? You want to meet women. You have followed all of the other strategies in this article. You're ready. Smile as you go about your day, so that when you make eye contact, it won't seem you're smiling just to get her attention. You are a welcoming person, not a salesman. You are an attractive guy, inside and out.