5 Tips On How To Kiss
You may have a lot of experience with making out, but everyone can use these 5 tips on how to kiss to improve their love lives. Of course, everyone has their own tastes, but trying to build your romantic repertoire won't hurt. You may learn that you were doing something you didn't even realize was obnoxious.
- Brush your teeth. This one should be a no-brainer, but it still needs to be said. The first step in being a good kisser is having a clean mouth. Not everyone likes the taste of toothpaste, but no one wants to taste your dinner. Brushing your teeth at least twice a day will prevent you from having gross breath even after you eat.
- Don't start out too aggressive. Pushing your entire tongue into someone's mouth the second you touch lips is creepy. It's almost like you are skipping the kissing foreplay. Start slowly by just putting the tip of your tongue in and make your woman want more of you. If you tease her enough, eventually she will put her tongue in your mouth.
- Come up for air. Every once in a while during your kissing session, stop for a few seconds and look in your girl's eyes. It will keep the kiss from getting monotonous and make your girlfriend feel like you are really into her specifically.
- Nibble gently on her lower lip. Just tease her a little bit and give her a tiny bite. Not everyone likes this, but if you do it gently you will be able to gauge by her reaction whether it turned her on or not. If she seems into it, you can nibble a little harder next time.
- Leave her wanting more. You should always be the first to pull away. Don't make her feel like she did something wrong, just end the kiss before it gets boring or uncomfortable for her. If she is pulling away from you, you might have creeped her out.