5 Tips On How To Masturbate
These five tips on how to masturbate will provide you some new techniques and ideas on how to produce some fantastic orgasms while alone. Masturbating is a normal and healthy activity to release some built up sexual frustrations. Read on, and learn some tips on how to masturbate!
- Try different positions when masturbating. Stand, sit, kneel or even beg if it turns you on. When you’re in different positions the technique in which you masturbate changes along with the feeling. Get creative in your positions until you find one you really like.
- Use different types of lubes. There are various types of lubes on the market from tingling lubes, warming lubes, glycerin and water soluble. Each type of lube feels differently when applied. For different sensations try different types of lubes.
- Use toys or aids while masturbating. If you’re into anal play invest in a butt plug while you’re stroking away. There are various types of sexual aids on the market to give the feeling that someone else is jerking you off. If you want to go with the feeling that someone else is doing the work invest in a “flesh light." The flesh light looks like a normal flash light until you unscrew it and see an inviting pussy hidden inside.
- Perfect the male G spot, also known as the prostate gland. Many men have much more intensified filling orgasms when the G spot is manipulated while masturbating. This can be achieved by inserting a finger, a small dildo or a prostate massager into the anal cavity.
- Household handy items. There are plenty of things you can sink your dick into if you just look around and get creative. Just remember not to stick your penis into anything that has a smaller hole then when your penis is erect.