5 Tips On How To Pick Up Women
If you find yourself unlucky with love or awkward around girls, use the following 5 tips on how to pick up women to get a date with the cute girl at your office, the sexy girl living down the hall or the attractive waitress at your favorite diner. Using these tips will give you the confidence to talk to any girl and get that date you always wanted.
- Speak to her politely and with confidence. While some women may be attracted to shy men, even the shyest of men must show a little bit of confidence to pick up women. It takes confidence just to talk to her or you never will. So, try to act calm and polite around her. Being polite is a must; you should never approach a women with your intentions to hook up, but should instead practice restraint and respect.
- Flirt with her. There is no better way to let her know you are interested in her, than to flirt with her. However, to pick up a woman you must learn to control how much you flirt. If you flirt too much or with too much intensity, you may make her think you are just a pervert. You need to flirt subtly so that your flirting is obvious but not creepy.
- Talk with her every chance you get. If you work with the woman or see her often, avoid talking to her about the same thing each time you meet. Instead, try to gain her interest by carrying on different conversations upon each meeting. Avoid topics of controversy that may get you an instant denial; such topics include past relationships, sexual experience or inexperience, religion and politics.
- Only approach women when the venue suits your attempts to pick up women. Work and school are acceptable venues to flirt, while church, funerals and family reunions are not acceptable places to flirt and attempt to pick up a date.
- Pick up on her verbal and physical cues. For success when attempting to pick up a woman, you must learn to read her body language and listen to her verbal responses to see if you need to give it up or keeping giving it your all. If she begins giving you short answers to questions and paying attention to other objects or people, take this as a cue to give up your attempts, at least for the time being.
- Maintain eye contact. Whether flirting or talking to her, maintaining eye contact lets her know you are interested. Additionally, keeping your eyes on her eyes instead of letting your eyes wander to her breasts prevents her from thinking you are only interested in hooking up.