5 Tips For Increasing Sex Drive
Here are 5 tips for increasing sex drive. Making simple adjustments to your life can affect your libido. In fact, your present lifestyle habits may be the cause of a low sex drive in the first place. Try these simple tips to increase sex drive.
- Exercise. This is one of the most important and effective methods for increasing sex drive. Regular physical activity will improve blood circulation, increase energy and stamina, and boost self-confidence. All three of these factors play a role in libido levels.
- Rest and relaxation. If you are constantly stressed, working long hours, and focusing too much on all the little problems in your life, you probably do not have a fulfilling sex life. Make adequate rest a priority. Take time for yourself to de-stress with a game of football or golf, a weekly massage, hot baths, or, well, sex. Make time for you and your partner, but not the kind of time that is penciled in between meetings. The more you are capable of relaxing, feeling good, and letting go the stronger your sex drive will be.
- Eat right. You need a healthy, well-balanced diet for proper testosterone production. Important nutrients include vitamin E and A, zinc, manganese, and essential fatty acids. Getting enough of these compounds will support the production of sex hormones. While balance is key, be sure to include plenty of nuts, seeds, fish, green leafy vegetables, and mushrooms.
- Get plenty of sunlight. Ten to fifteen minutes a day of the sun's rays could actually increase your sex drive. Sun exposure suppresses the production of melatonin, which produces hormones to suppress libido. Even during the winter months try to get some sun. Beyond fifteen minutes you will have to wear sun block to prevent sun damage however.
- Try herbs. Some herbs can increase stamina, stimulate blood flow, and tone the glandular system. Ginseng, licorice, and damiana are all good for increasing sex drive. If you have high blood pressure talk to a doctor before taking these herbs.
Try these tips for increasing your sex drive and see if simple changes to your every day life can make a difference.