5 Tips For Increasing Sexual Stamina
Though they’d probably never admit it, millions of men out there could benefit from 5 tips to increase sexual stamina. Whether the problem is minor annoyance or it throws a huge wrench in your sex life, there are many routes to take in improving sexual performance. They range in method and potency, but what helps sexual stamina for one guy may not necessarily help another. To find out what works for you, try some of the most popular sexual stamina boosters below.
Things you'll need:
- Fresh garlic
- Doctor's appointment
- Specific types of food can be used to combat sexual underperformance. There are a few foods out there—mostly vegetables—that are generally agreed to improve sexual potency and stamina. The most well-known food is garlic. Though it may not be the most taste bud friendly food out there, raw garlic is believed to help men with an array of sexual problems. Just chew one to two whole cloves a day and make sure to brush your teeth or use mouthwash afterward.
- Consult a physician about your problem. Like sexual impotency, sexual stamina issues are hard to talk to people about. But the smartest thing you can do in this situation is to swallow your pride and explain to a medical professional what’s going on. The doctor may do anything from suggest increased exercise to look for a related medical problem as a cause. Either way, the advice you get from a doctor is invaluable and should be followed.
- Wear a condom during sex. A lot of guys loathe condoms. This is a fact of life. But if you’re really serious about increasing your sexual stamina, it is definitely an option to consider. Long-term sexual partners know that sometimes sacrifices are necessary for the overall satisfaction of each person. Consider yourself a martyr for the cause of great sex. As a compromise, consider just using it for awhile and taking it off when you’re both ready.
- Get in the right frame of mind for sex. Though many people seek out psychological help for sexual stamina problems, most psychological professionals agree that sexual malfunctions are picked up over time. In other words, they’re learned and can thus be unlearned with focused effort. The key is self-confidence and a solid belief that your sexual stamina will satisfy your partner. If you keep thinking positive thoughts about your sexual stamina and ability, your body will likely respond with positive sexual performance.
- If all else fails, talk to your doctor again—this time about medication. Millions of men with sexual stamina issues swear by the efficacy of sexual performance medications such as Viagra and Cialis. In clinical trials, their effectiveness has been proven time and time again. So, if you’re willing to budget in some cash for the medication and follow the medical guidelines for taking it, talk to your significant other and doctor about some pharmaceutical assistance for sexual stamina.