5 Tips For Intimate Love Making
If intimacy is lacking in your relationship, these 5 tips on intimate love making can have your bed rocking in no time. As relationships grow mature intimacy is sometimes pushed aside for more important things going on in ones live or it may just simply be you’re not sure where to begin when it comes to intimacy.
- Let your fingers and mouth do the exploring. Learn her body with soft touch or slow licks. Take your time to show you enjoy her body and want to please her. This type of intimacy will not only turn her on but will touch her on an emotional level. Remember not to stop at just soft touch and licks, you can also kiss all areas of her body; stroke her body, slight tickling and caressing her.
- Setting the correct mood. Believe it or not but you can achieve a level of intimacy by simply taking the time to set the correct mood. Take the bedroom for instance; light candles all over the room, play soft sexy music, keep the room a comfortable temperature as you will not want the room cold, but you will also not want the room to hot. You may also want to splurge and have roses awaiting your partner in the bedroom.
- Giving of the perfect intimate gift for love making. Letting your woman know your thinking about her by giving her a gift for no reason will make her feel special and loved. Making this a gift of lingerie is telling her you think she will look sexy in what you bought and that you plan to see her in it. Remember not to shop out of your woman’s comfort zone. If you buy her something to skimpy she will be self conscious about wearing it.
- Compliment her and let her know you care. During love making use phrases like “I love your body” or “Your body is perfect to me” as your using step 2 above. Your partner needs to know she still turns you on and that you are into them sexually.
- Most importantly do not forget foreplay. If you just jump right into sex you’re missing out on a ton of intimacy that can be had during foreplay. Intimate love making also includes foreplay. This can be achieved by simply having a make out kissing session prior to sex, touching each other in intimate ways or by cuddling and kissing.