5 Tips For Lasting Longer During Sex
If you’re one of those stallions that can go all night without finishing once, then you might not need to read this list of 5 ways to last longer during sex. However, that’s not the case at all probably, and you’re desperate for a strategy on how to at least outlast your partner. Never fear, there are ways to last longer during sex and to get around your quick finishes, and they’re easier to implement than you think.
- Begin practicing through masturbation to last longer during sex. When you’re masturbating, don’t think about the fact that you’re trying to work up to an orgasm. Instead, picture your partner’s orgasm. Take your time and think about working solely to help your woman orgasm.
- If you’ve been having sex for a mere two minutes and you think that you’re already on the verge of finishing, stop and squeeze your penis. This can easily back down your heightened pleasure into the real world! This is definitely one of the best ways to last longer during sex.
- Give it another go. Okay, so you didn’t last longer than 5 minutes, but that doesn’t mean that you’re out for the night. Simply clean up and go for round 2 with your woman because chances are, she didn’t come close to having an orgasm. In addition to this, you’ll probably last a lot longer on the second round.
- If you want to last longer during sex, don’t think strictly about “coming.” If you’re working up to a big finale, you’re going to get it pretty quickly. Don’t think about finishing while you’re trying to. Just think about your partner and how sexy she is.
- Typically, your sexual excitement is rated on a scale of 0-10. 0 is not sexually aroused in the least, and 10 is being as sexually aroused as possible without ejaculating. During sex, try to keep your sexual excitement level at a 7 to last longer during sex.