5 Tips For Making Sex Better
Using these 5 tips for making sex better can improve all aspects of your life. Having a healthy sex life can improve your heart health and your mental state. Good sex can bind a couple together in daily life, giving them a deep connection. Share these tips with your lover and try them together for the best possible results.
- Talk about it. Making sex better begins with knowing what each partner in the relationship desires. Have an intimate conversation in a casual setting. Discuss it over a cup of tea in the afternoon while sitting at the kitchen table. Bring it all out in the open. Discuss the intimate details of your love making sessions and do not be afraid to discuss what you do not like along with what you enjoy. Make suggestions and ask your partner for suggestions about what you each can do to spice it up.
- Take a shower. After work or after a long day of watching football, a shower becomes a necessity. A great lead in to making sex better is taking a shower together. While it will take up little extra time, the intimate contact will increase the sexual desire of each partner. Wash each other's hair and backs. Towel each other off afterwards.
- Hold hands and kiss. Remember when you first met, and kissing and holding hands were common place? Part of making sex better is getting back to those little things. Take every opportunity to take your partner's hand and kiss her on the cheek or lips. This increases contact will increase the desire to be intimate.
- Extend the foreplay. A simply way to making sex better is to extend the foreplay. Take the time explore each other before moving on to intercourse. Give a massage, whisper words of love to one another and be playful.
- Get out the toys. A final way of making sex better is to experiment with toys. For the timid, try simple vibrators. For the more adventurous, get out the handcuffs and boas.