5 Tips For Making Sex Fun
Using these five tips for making sex fun, you can create hours of fun for you and your partner. For most couples, sex becomes less-than-thrilling at some point. Even if you enjoy having sex on a regular basis, it can be fun to create a little extra spice and add some variety to your sex life. Start tonight by trying these tips for making sex fun.
- Break the routine. It may seem natural to finish all your obligations for the day before relaxing and enjoying some sexual release, but oftentimes you will find yourself too tired for mind-blowing sex. Instead of making it your last priority, try making sex fun by initiating play time in the afternoon or early evening. Even better, make it your top priority and start your day off with sex.
- Start outside the bedroom. Instead of waiting until you’re home, warm your partner up by talking suggestively or outright dirty in public. Send each other sexy text messages while at work, or whisper suggestive ideas in each other’s ears while you are at dinner. By the time you get home, you will both have only one thing on your mind. Making sex fun can start before you two are even in the same room.
- Make a sex date. Skip the formalities of dinner and a move and set aside an entire evening for sex. By doing this, you are making sex fun by making it a top priority. Decide on games and activities beforehand or wing it. Prohibit all distractions such as work, television, computers and phones and focus on one thing and one thing only.
- Crack open the Kama Sutra. If you have a good sense of humor and a bit of flexibility, try making sex fun by trying some new positions from the Kama Sutra. Who knows? You may find the perfect new position.
- Surprise your partner when he or she gets home from work. Bring a little spontaneity into your sex life by surprising your partner with some after-work sex. If your partner needs to hit the shower after work, take the opportunity to join in and distress under the hot water.