5 Tips For Massaging Breasts
These 5 tips for massaging breasts are used to both relax and arouse your partner. Female breasts can be extremely sensitive, and knowing how to properly massage them is important. Before you try to help your lady relax with a massage, be sure you read the five tips for massaging breasts first.
- Gentle touch. Sometimes the idea of a massage can bring about the idea that a firm and strong grip is needed. One of the more important of the five tips for massaging breasts is to use a gentle touch at all times. Applying too much pressure can cause pain and discomfort. That is the exact opposite of the effect you are looking for.
- Use oil or cream. As you proceed with a breast massage, you may start to become comfortable and increase the speed with which you are moving your hands. The friction caused by rapidly moving your hands across the soft skin of the breast is why one of the five tips for massaging breasts is to use a massage oil or cream at all times. This will help reduce the friction and eliminate any discomfort.
- Press and knead. When doing a breast massage it can be more effective to press gently on the breasts as well as softly kneading them. This is especially true around the areola and the nipple.
- Use the fingertips. Many massage techniques require that you use the palm of your hand or your fingers. But, one of the five tips for massaging breasts suggests that your fingertips will offer a more relaxing effect.
- Work around the entire breast. When you do a breast massage, be sure to work around the entire breast. Include the sides and the bottom of the breasts where they meet the chest as well. Softly turn the breasts in a counter-clockwise motion to help add to the effect of the breast massage.