5 Tips For Massaging Foot
Looking to score some points with your woman, then these 5 tips for massage feet may do you loads of good. Foot massages are a classic turn on for a woman if performed properly. There are of course professional or massage therapist techniques. There is also a variety of styles, such as Thai to Japanese sensual foot massages. This article will concentrate on the basics. Just simple common sense foot massage tips that will put her in good hands.
What you will need to get started:
- Comfortable place for her to sit or recline
- Lotions or oils (violet or lilac are relaxing aromas)
- Strong hands
- Mood music or lighting (optional)
- Positioning: This is an important tip. Sitting at her side or her legs draped over your lap is not proper. She should be sitting or reclining with you at her feet. You should be facing towards her. This way you can gauge her reaction to your foot massage, which will help you repeat what she enjoys.
- Oils or Lotions: Is a vital component of the foot massage and a valuable tip. Choosing a fragrance for the foot massage that she enjoys will add to the overall process. Violet, lilac and vanilla are three solid choices. Place the oils or lotion on your hands first. Rub them together to make them warm and the contact less dramatic.
- Start out Gently: Ease into the foot massage. Take your time and let her feel and sense your enjoyment and comfort level in massaging her foot. Move from the heel to the toes and back again. Simply rub her foot and blend the oil or lotion onto her foot as you slowly and meticulously cover her entire foot.
- Maintain Eye Contact: This tip for massaging her foot is simple body language. Read her motions and facial expressions. If she flinches, cringes or makes any other undesirable reaction, make a mental note. Regardless of the end goal for the foot massage, her pleasure is paramount. So read her, learn and do those things she enjoys.
- Increase the Tempo: This tip is about the home stretch. This is the point in the massage that you increase the pressure, the tempo and really work the foot. No, don’t knead her foot until she is cripple. Rather work the hands into her foot and work the pressure points. This is don with very little more pressure than when rubbing. It is the part of the massage where you provide her the greatest benefit. So, take care but massage the foot well.