Knowing five tips for overcoming premature ejaculation can help improve your sex life. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men where you ejaculate during sexual activity very quickly or before you even begin. Luckily, there are steps you can take to over premature ejaculation.
- Reduce your stress and anxiety. Overcoming premature ejaculation might require simple relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing, meditation or yoga. Anxiety about the sexual act or in general can cause premature ejaculation.
- Masturbate for longer periods of time. One key to overcoming premature ejaculation is using strategy when you masturbate. Keep the masturbation session going for a minimum of fifteen minutes. When you feel yourself coming to the edge, stop. Let the feeling subside, then continue masturbating.
- Move slow during sexual activity. Overcome your premature ejaculation by limiting your own stimulation. For example, during intercourse, insert your penis but move very slowly in an out. Also, don’t allow a lot of movement. This will help you in overcoming your premature ejaculation and can be very stimulating for your partner.
- Stop the ejaculate. When you feel yourself about to ejaculate, stop all sexual activity. Then, apply pressure to your urethra just below the head of the penis. Your forefinger should be pressing firmly against the urethra, which you can feel along the side of your penis shaft. This will stop the premature ejaculation from happening so you can continue with sexual activity.
- See your doctor. Premature ejaculation can be caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain, specifically between the dopamine and serotonin receptors. This needs to be corrected with medicated which your doctor can prescribe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!