5 Tips For Performing Oral Sex
It is important to learn about 5 tips for performing oral sex on a woman so that you can give her the ultimate experience. While there are plenty of ways to please her orally, these oral sex tips should give you a head start into turning her on and getting her off. Enjoy the tips on performing oral sex and hopefully you may learn something new.
- Take it slow. Most women do not want you to just dive in and go at oral sex like you're in a race. It takes time to get her in the mood so take your time and take it slow at first. You'll be able to gauge when she is ready for you to go faster or change the pace.
- Focus on the entire area. You don't have to start immediately on her clitoris. Use your tongue and mouth on every part of her vagina while not focusing on her clitoris. Once you have licked her in every area available, then you can move on to the clitoris. Since the clitoris is very sensitive, it's not necessary to start there.
- Lick and suck the clitoris. When you're ready to move on to the clitoris, suck and lick it gently. There are many nerve endings in this area so hard licking and sucking is not what you have to do unless she wants more. You can suck and lick harder when you feel she is ready to orgasm but always take cues from how she is reacting. Not every woman will tell you what to do or what she likes so you may have to depend on her body's reactions to what you are doing.
- Use your fingers. Sure, it's called oral sex but a finger into her vagina while you are sucking on her clitoris can really send her over the edge. Don't forget to use whatever you have that will give her pleasure while you are performing oral sex; and sometime that can be a finger or two.
- Know when to stop. Like stated, the clitoris is full of sensitive nerve endings and it is especially sensitive to touch after an orgasm. If she has an orgasm she may now be ready for you to stop.
Using these tips for performing oral sex may be the ticket to giving her the best orgasms ever had with oral sex. Most important, make sure you listen to her and try to read her body language as well.