5 Tips For Post Pregnancy Sex
If you and your loved one have recently had a child and you want to celebrate, here are 5 tips for post pregnancy sex. Following these tips not only ensures that the previously pregnant woman does not experience pain during the sexual experience, but also that it is an enjoyable occasion.
- Be sure to wait at least six weeks after the birth of the baby to engage in intercourse. While this can sometimes seem like too long of a wait, it is important to remember that the woman just underwent a major trauma, and requires adequate amounts of time to heal properly.
- Explore a variety of positions in order to find the one that is most enjoyable for the previously pregnant woman. Typically, positions in which the woman controls the rate and intensity of the intercourse are best.
- Start slowly, and gradually work your way up. As discussed above, it is important to make sure that the previously pregnant woman is completely healed before engaging in sex. While most woman will be healed within a month and a half, not all will be. Therefore, it is important to start with slow, careful thrusts, and gradually increase intensity. Pay attention to the woman's responses in order to determine what changes need to be made.
- Use plenty of lubrication for sex with a previously pregnant woman. This makes the occasion more enjoyable for both parties, and can help negate any changes in the surface of the vagina that may have resulted during the birth of the baby.
- Compliment the previously pregnant woman. Remember that she just had a baby, and therefore may be self-conscious. Be sure to tell her that she looks beautiful in order to make sure she is relaxed enough to enjoy the sexual experience.