5 Tips For Preventing Premature Ejaculation
Here are 5 tips for preventing premature ejaculation. Many men face the issue of prematurely ejaculating during sex. To some, this may not sound like a big deal, but it's generally not very fair to the woman involved. A good man wants to be able to have a good time and provide a good time to his lover, so thankfully there are these easy tips to prevent premature ejaculation.
To prevent premature ejaculation, you will need:
- a desensitizing condom
- Slow down your breathing and relax. Breathing hard and fast speeds up arousal. Slowing your breathing down relaxes everything in your body.
- Thrust more slowly. This is pretty self-explanatory. Speedy thrusting feels great and, well, speeds up orgasm.
- Masturbate earlier in the day. If you've already ejaculated earlier, it will take more time for your body to recuperate, and therefore it will take longer for you to have an orgasm, and thus it slows ejaculation.
- Distract yourself. Seriously, think of something else. If you can use your mind to remove yourself from the ultra-sexy situations you've managed to find yourself in, it will slow down your body's reaction to the sex.
- Use a desensitizing condom. Again, this is self-explanatory. The purpose of a desensitizing condom is that it will dull all physical sensations. If you can't feel it as well, you come as quickly.
If you take the time to try these premature ejaculation tips out, you may find that one or a combination of them will work absolute wonders for you and your sexual experiences.