5 Tips For Pumping A Penis
Here are 5 tips for pumping a penis. This can be a fantastic way of enlarging your penis without surgery. The thought of surgery in that area can be a horrifying thought making pumping a much more desired alternative. Always remember to take care when you are pumping. If you see the growth of girth happening inside the tube do not get too excited and think by adding more pressure you will be doing a good thing. It is actually quit the opposite. You could end up bruising yourself or worse, and no one wants that. So with that most important thing to remember in mind here are some more tips to help you on your way.
- Use heat. Do not be afraid of the heat. This does not mean HOT, but a moist heat is good. It helps to control swelling and relaxes muscles.
- Make sure to keep track of time. If you over work yourself it can lead to injuries. You are doing this to gain girth, not to loose feeling. It is a good idea to start at about five minute intervals and up it to ten minutes gradually. At any time if you feel uncomfortable then take your penis out of the device.
- The best way to start is at 100% erect. There are two reasons why this is a good way to start. The first being that this will help you gain maximum expansion. It will also help reduce fluid build up.
- Keep a very watchful eye on your penis at all times. If you notice any discoloration or feel any discomfort STOP immediately.
- There are a lot of guys that are not a fan of shaving in that area, however the lack of hair will help create a better seal. A better seal gives you a better outcome.
Now that you are armed with some great tips, get out there and get pumping!