5 Tips For Romantic Love Making
Women are looking for romance, and these 5 tips for romantic love making will help you achieve just that. Women are a different species. It’s been talked about for centuries—they want romance, love and sex all wrapped up together. If you’re planning on making your woman feel complete during your love making sessions, then adding the spice of romance will get you there.
- Treat her like she is a goddess or princess. It doesn’t matter if she isn’t, she is going to want to feel as if she is. She will need to know she is the only one on your mind and the most important female in your life.
- Connecting with your partner is very important. Part of romance is being able to connect with your partner intimately during love making. Connecting with your partner can come in the form of touching, stroking your partners hair, whispering sweet sentiments, complimenting them. The key to these compliments is to remember you are making love not having sex.
- Erotic talk, not just sexual comments. It’s important to know the difference between erotic talking and sexual comments. For example, when you’re making love to your woman, you will not just blurt out any random sexual comment. You will romantically say things in your partner’s ear.
- Setting the mood is important. Candles, soft music or rose petals are excellent ways to set the mood for romantic love making. When you take the time to set the mood, it lets your partner know you have been thinking about them and wanted the night to be special.
- Most importantly, take your time. No woman wants a romantic love making session to last under five minutes. Take your time and enjoy her body. Show her that all of her body is worth taking time to worship. Don’t just dive right in and get the act over with.