5 Tips For Sending Sext Messages
Adults are infamous for sending sext messages (sexy text messages) and here are 5 tips for sending sext messages to someone special. Whether married to that person or trying to start a relationship, these tips for sending sext messages are guaranteed to get her juices flowing or a firmness below his belt.
- Wanting more- Send little sexual quips of what will happen when a rendezvous is scheduled. Tell him the outfit that will be worn or tell her how good she'll taste. Some easy phrases include, "can't wait to feel those long legs wrapped around me" or "big kisses and little nibbles in a special place". These phrases will leave the other person craving more and when the meeting takes place, passion will fill the room.
- Set the mood- Describe what will happen but leave certain details out when sending sext messages. Tell her how she'll love feeling a tongue caressing her breasts and upper thighs. Tell him how he'll moan and groan when hands glide over his chest or grasping his manhood. Be descriptive with your words. Replace manhood with cock if the word fits the relationship. Certain words when sending sext messages can set the mood way before the actual meeting.
- Know recipient- Don't sext with someone met online. Make sure the recipient is someone close and reliable. Reputations can be ruined if sext messages get into the wrong hands. This is a very important safety rule and tip for sending sext messages. Trust is important when sending sext messages. Make sure trust is given and received on both sides of the cell phone.
- Picture this- don't send pictures, especially nudity, if the recipient is a new friend. Pictures are easily converted to the Internet for more exposure than someone may want. If a picture is sent, be wary to have face seen. Keeping the face out of he picture can prevent future problems.
- Look before sending- If sending many text messages close together, make sure to see who the recipient is before hitting the 'send' button. Nothing ruins relationships faster than sending a sext message to a boss or relative then this. Quick fingers and responses need to be double checked. Once the recipient is confirmed, hit send. Even though the sexual tension is building, be safe rather than sorry.