5 Tips For Spanking Your Woman
The five tips for spanking your woman are important to follow if you want to enjoy this aspect of sexuality. Some women love the feel of getting spanked and find the pain an intense turn on. This is of course a delicate task and must be done properly, so take care.
- Start slow and build from there. If you start spanking your partner too hard it’s going to hurt her too intensely and not be sexy at all. A tip for spanking your woman is to start slow and let the swats increase in firmness. Gentle taps to start will warm up both her skin and her nerve endings, getting her juices starting to flow. As she gets more and more turned on and her skin gets used to the spankings you’ll be able to swing that paddle more and more.
- Add in some other stimulation. In addition to the paddling, one tip for spanking your woman is to please her in other ways while the spanking is going on. She’s going to get very aroused, so you can halt your spanking to slide your hand—or your tongue—between her legs to give her clitoral stimulation. After not quite getting her off, resume your spanking, going back and forth, making her beg you for an orgasm.
- Make sure she’s “hands free.” One tip for spanking your woman is to take the domination aspect even farther by tying her up and restraining her. This will add to the psychological excitement she’s getting out of you having her way with her, and she’ll hate (love) the way that she can’t do anything to resist other than squirm against her restraints. You’ll be able to spank any which way you want.
- Let her know how bad she’s been. One tip for spanking your woman is to add to the physical pain with some dialogue. She is going to love being made to feel like a bad and naughty girl. You should confirm this by calling her bad names and pointing out all the disrespectful things she’s done, even going so far as to make her count her spankings and choosing which implement you should use on her.
- Have a safe word. One of the most important tips for spanking your woman is to have a safe word arranged ahead of time. A safe word is a word that essentially calls a time out to the action. Because part of the play is going to be your partner saying “no” and “stop” without really meaning it, the safe word allows her to call things off so that you know that she’s serious. Choose something she’d never say as part of the sex play, perhaps something like “broccoli.”